Florida FR44 Resources
Information for DUI License Reinstatement
If you have been convicted of either DUI or DWI, you will need to follow the following steps in order to have your Florida Driver License reinstated.
- Complete an approved DUI Class - you can find one by clicking on your Town, below.
- Obtain an FR44 Insurance Policy
- If an Ignition Interlock Device is required, get one installed by an Authorized Sevice Center
- Go to the Florida Driver Licence Service Center.
- Bring money to pay any fines you may owe
- Bring your Florida FR44
- Bring proof of Ignition Interlock Device (if required)
- Get your license reinstated!!!
We have a wonderful video that Sam Ridgeway made that explains each of these steps, in detail, How to Reinstate your Florida Drivers License.
If you have any questions or need advice, we have agents standing by to help you through this process. Contact one of our FR44 Insurance Experts - we are glad to help.
The contact information you will need for Clerk of Courts, DUI Schools, Drivers License Service Center, Bureau of Highway Administration is all listed below, by County/Town.
Glen Saint Mary
Green Cove Springs
Keystone HeightsOrange Park
Miami Dade County
Palm Beach County
Jupiter Inlet Colony
Lake Clarke Shores
North Palm Beach
Palm Beach Shores
Palm Beach Gardens
Royal Palm Beach
South Palm Beach
West Palm Beach