What is an Ignition Interlock Device? An ignition interlock device (or IID) is a breathalyzer installed in a vehicle that prevents driving under the influence of alcohol by disabling the vehicle if the driver’s blood alcohol content (BAC) is above the state mandated threshold. Get Started by visiting INTOXALOCK or by calling (833) 453-0091.
Why Choose Intoxalock?
THE EASIEST DEVICE.
- One-button activation, easy-to-read LED display, fast warm-up time, ability to program in English or Spanish, and easy blow patterns with no humming required
- Accurate and reliable technology
THE MOST CONVENIENT LOCATIONS.
- Get installed quickly: same and/or next-day installation available in most states
- 3,500+ locations nationwide
- 90% of customers live within 15 minutes of a service center
- Service centers have state-certified technicians to ensure proper installations
- 24/7/365 customer support by bi-lingual, state-specific experts
- Free Intoxalock Mobile App to easily manage account, payments and calibrations
- Flexible payment options and an easy to understand pricing model
- On average, Intoxalock devices cost around $2.50 a day
AN INDUSTRY LEADER.
- Intoxalock has been in business for over 30 years
- Top-rated: more than 18,000 5-star ratings on Trustpilot
Special Offer for MyFloridaFR44.com Referrals: FREE INSTALL!
The Free Install offer is a $100 rebate credit toward the cost of device installation (install cost is paid to the service center; we will reimburse the client via account credit up to $100).
The customer should ask for the Free Install rebate when they call Intoxalock.